4.9
  • 3rd Party Reviews

77 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr Lana Long?

Jacqueline Meadows

Staff is always friendly.....love the entire experience. Everyone is understanding and takes time to make you comfortable and answers all questions with patience.

Trust Dr. Long she's caring and accurate

I've been coming now for a few years. She is very good, listens and concerned for her customers. She caught my melanoma and makes sure I take preventative steps to ensure I do not get it again.

Great Experience -- great staff!

I have dealt with the aftermath of too much sun exposure and Dr. Long is helping me get my glow back. She's awesome!

Best Experience

I have visited Dr Long for different skin diagnosis/treatments, and it's always been a great experience with her and her staff.

Exceeds Expectations

I have been very pleased with Dr Long and her staff. Exceptional care, service and results for any dermatological need. (Cosmetic, medical or surgical) One stop shop for dermatology.

great experience

Always a great experience with Dr. Long

wonderful experience

This is the first time I a Dr really understand my needs

Excellent Practice

I always feel like Dr. Long takes her time and is very thorough with the examination but is always running on time. Diane is so friendly and great to work with as well. It is very well run and organized practice which I appreciate.

Quick and Easy

Pleasant and quick.

Trusted and respectful

Dr. Long respects my time, she's always on time, with minimal waiting time. I never feel rushed when meeting with her and she always takes her time in examinations so that I feel comfortable. I am happy to be a patient of Dr. Long's and will remain so.

great doctor

doctor was very clear and concise, no wait time

Excellent Service

Dr. Long and her team are excellent! They are caring, knowledgeable, and efficient. I always feel comfortable during my appointments and know that I'm in good hands.