Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lana Selitsky has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Lana Selitsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 117
Dr. Selitsky is amazing. She delivered both of my kids and took the best possible care of us. My first pregnancy was very difficult, and she stuck by us every minute -- calling to check in, and regularly touching base with the specialist I needed to see. My second pregnancy was much easier, and I still received the same excellent care. She even pushed her vacation back to deliver my daughter. How many doctors do that, especially in hectic NYC? We love her and are so thankful she was our doctor.
Great doctor with good bedside manner. I will continue to go to her. I actually switch to her from another doctor, because she seem to spend more time with me. She answered whatever questions I had. Very personable.
The wait time is consistently over an hour. The doctor attempts to be professional but is clearly inherently insensitive. She literally ripped open my paper gown to perform the breast exam without warning or explanation leaving me completely exposed for the rest of the appt. It was totally unnecessary and felt violent and sadistic. During a sensitive office meeting she barely looked at or listened to me when I asked questions, instead she tossed me a fact sheet and rushed me out the door after five minutes. I do not understand why she does this work.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Dr. Lana Selitsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lana Selitsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.