- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance L Altenau MD
Dr. Lance L Altenau, MD is a doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with other offices in El Cajon, CA and San Diego, CA( and 4 other locations). Their specialties include Neurosurgeon.
Dr. Lance L Altenau has 6 locations
Dr. Lance L Altenau has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lance L Altenau has the following 13 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Brain Tumor
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Brain Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lance L Altenau Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lance L Altenau
Dr. Altenau has been practicing medicine since 1983 and was board certified in Neurosurgery in 1983. Dr. Altenau received his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati in 1970. He served his internship specializing in Surgery at the University of Michigan Medical Center and served his residency specializing in Neurosurgery at the University of Michigan Medical Center.