Dr. Lance Cassell Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lance Cassell?

Dr Cassell

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr Cassell is a very compassionate and personable Dr. He knows the options for those of us who live with daily pain and he's a lifesaver. He has changed my life, for sure.

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Dr. Cassel is a very caring person. He listens carefully to your complaints and then offers several means of reducing the pain. He is one of the very few doctors who listens closely before offering a solution to your problem.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

He is not just a pain doctor. He listens and genuinely cares about his patients. Reccomend him to anyone

Posted on July 13th, 2015

He is a part of Dr Shortt's staff, so after my 2nd set of back injections he never examined me except for a knee reflex test. A side for the fact that he billed medicare as a new patient and I was an existing one. I still have pain but will never use that office again.

compassionate, caring doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Cassell listened to my complaints of pain and did a thorough exam. I moved to Florida from Maryland and am thrilled that I found a good doctor here.

i wrote the above review , things change

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I wrote the glowing review above , and i have to say things are changing in that office, and not for the better. A once nice personable Dr is now, hurried, and barely nice. He asked me all these questions concerning if i smoke marijuana. (which i dont) I have had suspicious looks , back to back months of urine tests only due to the fact that some of the difficult meds to save my life, really skew test results. Am bothered because i had to educate a MD on drug interactions. I have always been a complaint patient , and know that i deserve better treatment. was disturbed to see, on the patient portal, in patient charts , that he documented he asked if i smoke marijuana. I called and they told me that those notes would not be shared. This makes no sense. If i want a second opinion , i cannot print out these records without this being redacted ( as who would want a new dr to see MARIJUANA in their file?) as is anyone's right under HIPPA . (medical privacy). The new reception person could not even bother to look up when i said hello and introduced myself. he should get the benefit of the doubt, as HE was learning a new system, but first impressions cannot be changed. Have grown tired of coming every month only to be stressed out, when legally i could come every 1-3 months.

SCARY

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Dr. Cassell is one of the worst pain management Doctors I have ever seen. All he cares about is taking you off your medications. I was told by Dr. Cassell that my pain medication sometimes induces more pain so he wanted to take me down on my medications. I found out in my medical notes, from Dr. Cassell office, that Dr. Cassell said HE discussed with me that I would be weaned off all of my medications which was NEVER discussed. Dr. Cassell is the worst at diagnosing what is wrong with you. I had 5 Radiologist two that were also surgeons tell me what was finally wrong with my spine and it wasn't’ just an old Herniated disc in my neck. My neck is so bad, that I cannot be incubated for endoscopy or surgery. My Spine is so bad I have problems from C2- to C7 T3 to T6 L-3 to S1. Also Doctor Cassell asked me if I wanted a back brace TEN’s unit I told Dr. Cassell I had both and I did not like the type of back brace that they had so he puts in my notes that I am NOT being medical compliant which is not true. Stay away from this Doctor if you want real Quality of Life and care.

not a good choice for pain management

Posted on January 27th, 2015

This doctor and I use the term doctor loosely don't care about you and the pain you are in all this doctor cares about is reducing your pain medicine until you are in so much pain you have to find another doctor the staff is not very pleasant at all this doctor will drop your pain medicine by as much as 50 pills and if you have your medication by mail order he will call the pharmacy and reduce it that way .no bed side manners at all.not a professional doctor at all. ( beware of Lance cassell...

Such a nice Doctor and Person

Posted on December 31st, 2014

I acquired Dr. Cassell after a couple doctors leave the practice for different reasons. I was leary at first about a doctor I didn't have a clue about but. . . . . . after the second visit with him I was extremely impressed and pleased. He's such a great person and listens with concern. My health is not the usual spinal cord pain and agony that some people suffer or at least not at first. I have a very active autoimmune disease that wreaks havoc on my body. He has helped me in every way possible to get my meds just right so that I don't have to suffer in pain 24hrs a day. There isn't enough thanks that can let him know what he has meant to me as a doctor. He is one of a kind and I appreciate him like no other. Thanks Dr Cassell fo all you have done for me and keep up your great display of empathy and understanding.

Nice man, he listens

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr Cassell has been my practitioner for some time now. I suffer from a Potentially fatal chronic manageable disease , whose treatments are just as difficult on the body as chemotherapy . He and his staff have responded quickly and with compassion. One of my last practitioner REFUSED to honor any travel overrides (was impossible to go anywhere less than about 3 weeks). He has been very understanding and he really listens, and looks you in the eyeball. I get the impression i am not his first patient with my disease. He has not tried to pressure me into doing any procedures, or change my medicines , or ask me to try stuff things that have failed me before, or "new" meds that have just hit the market. He is a nice man, but no push over. If you are a DR shopper , go elsewhere you wont be happy here. If you are truly sick/ in pain this Dr may be just who you need. Everybody in the office is very personable , friendly and always willing to help. Thanks .

Posted on September 28th, 2017