Dr. Lance M Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lance M Cohen?

Worst bedside manners!

Lance Cohen has the worst bedside manners. He is very knife happy. Look over your bill before leaving this office they over charge! He thinks he is better then the patients and wont return any phone calls. If you go to this office make sure you get a second opinion and don't go back!

First time diagnosis accurate

I was to many doctors for a condition called "GERD". Dr. Cohen's accurate diagnosis after many "maybe" diagnosis from others was on target. He has been caring for me for several years with no radical procedures, he is encouraging, his contact with you during the visit is superb. I am very happy to have Dr. Cohen on my side for this situation.

I found Dr. Cohen and his staff very helpful and kind. I came to them very frustrated that I was being told I could "hear fine" when I knew I had a problem. It's a hearing problem, but not a typical one. After hearing tests and a medical evaluation, he referred me to an auditory processing disorder specialist who could further help.

No Bedside Manner

You go to a doctor for answers,,not "can't help you,Goodbye" and are shown the door,even after the balance test was abnormal..So had to go somwhere else,and was helped..Do not waste your time with this guy.