Dr. Stephan L Forstot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephan L Forstot?

What an amazing man

Dr Forstot has been my Ophthalmologist since 2000. He is kind in addition to just simply being the best Ophthalmologist. He remembers that I originally wanted lasik and was not a candidate. My brother is a patient for his as well. He always asks about my brother. He saved my brother from going blind. He is truly a gifted doctor and surgeon.

Jeff

Feel incredibly fortunate to have the expertise of Dr. Forstat. Having an eye disease that requires corneal transplants was incredibly scary but knowing I had the cream of the crop in my backyard was such a bonus. The surgery in one eye was so simple and thank goodness took with no complications. Needing my other eye done won't be nearly as stressful knowing what I've experienceed this far.. Thank You to all have helped in the process.

Dr. Stephan L Forstot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.