Dr. Lance Kugler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lance Kugler?

Very impressed

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Great expirence with Dr. Kugler and his team. I had a bit of inflammation during my consultation so they gave me steroid drops and had me come back in a week. Everything had cleared up and we made my surgery date. Day of surgery the staff was courteous and prompt. Prior to going into the surgery I met with the Dr and talked about what was going to happen and what to expect. Even throughout the surgery he was calm, professional and explained every step he took. I was very impressed that following the surgery he gave me his personal cell number to call if any concerns or problems arised and though so far so good he even called the same night to check how I was doing. I will definitely be recommending his skills to others.

Review of Appointments

Posted on November 5th, 2013

My appointment was with an associate of Dr. Kruger and every time I went into the office I had to wait over 30 minutes for my scheduled appointment. My last appointment I waited 1 hour to see a doctor. Staff seemed to be unorganized and confused. Not a good experience. I'm not planning on returning to the office for my eye care.

Posted on February 4th, 2015