Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lance D Mayor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lance D Mayor has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lance D Mayor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I have gone to Dr. Mayor for over 30 years, and I wouldn't go to any other internist. Any medical concern I've had, he has addressed it promptly and accurately every time. While he doesn't run on time with his appts., it's because he gives his patients all of his attention and the time they need and deserve.
Although he appears very intelligent, he does not listen to your complaints and if he does he is rude and dismisses your symptoms as overstated. He has no interest in patient care. Refers you out for everything. I think if you saw him for the stomach flu he would refer you to a gastroenterologist. His bedside manner is awful. I will never go back. I saw him twice because I wanted to give him a second chance and it was a terrible idea. I should have found a new doctor at my first instinct that he had no interest in me as patient.
43 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Lance D Mayor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMayor Lance M Lt Inc, 2121 E Flamingo Rd Ste 202, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lance D Mayor in this video.
Dr. Lance D Mayor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.