Dr. Lance Sullenberger Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lance Sullenberger?

Best thing I've ever done was find a different cardiologist

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. S. saved my life when I had CHF resulting from A-fib. But afterwards he said I'd be on heart meds, including blood thinner, for the rest of my life, and they might have to implant a defibrillator eventually. I asked his admin asst for a referral for a second opinion; she said "We have no problem with you seeing another member of our practice." That was a red flag for me. I went to a cardiologist in NYC, and had a surgical procedure called an ablation. My heart has now been functioning normally for one year, I'm off all heart meds, and the surgeon gives me a 90% chance of never again having A-fib. My surgeon also said he'd had patients referred to him by Dr. S., so I was surprised Dr. S. didn't refer me. Happy to say I'm about to go outside now and shovel a foot of snow off my sidewalk and driveway.

Posted on October 5th, 2017