Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lance C Sweeney has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lance C Sweeney has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lance C Sweeney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I absolutely love Dr. Sweeney. He treats me very well and is very respectful. I think the people on this site don't appreciate a good doctor that is looking out for your health. Some doctors are quick to give pain medicine, I give him respect that he cares. He only treats with drugs when necessary. Thanks Doc!
This man did not impress me in the slightest!! He refuses to give me pain meds after I broke my back when my parachute didn't open all the way jumping into Baghdad, claiming "I never give narcotic pain meds for injuries such as yours" Was this man ever in any branch of the service, can anyone verify that for me?? I will stop at nothing to get this man out of the VA system and away from my fellow Veterans!! I served my country with honor, I was unfortunately hurt and I'm not crying about it but I refuse to be stuck on the couch unable to walk and in constant excruciating pain just because this doctor doesn't think I need pain meds after seeing me for 20 minutes!! I've been dealing with doctors like this for about 10 years now and I know exactly how to get them removed from the VA. DON'T WORRY MY FELLOW VETERANS!! I RANGER PROMISE HE WILL BE GONE VERY SOON!! I challenge each of you having problems with this doctor to CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMAN and submit a formal complaint. It won't take long if everyone calls their congressman, that's the quickest way to have him removed. Once enough people submit complaints, the congressman HAS to act because he/she needs your vote to be reelected. PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN!!!! For Carteret County the Congressman is Walter P. Jones, he should have a cabinet member who only deals with Veteran issues, that's where to lodge your complaints, to that cabinet member. Or if you can talk to Mr. Jones that's even better, ask him to open an investigation on Dr Lance Sweeney at the Morehead VA Clinic. Thank you for your service. Rangers Lead The Way!!
30 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMorehead City Community-Based Outpatient Clinic, 5420 Hwy 70 W, Morehead City, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lance C Sweeney in this video.
Dr. Lance C Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morehead City, NC.