Dr. Lance Sweeney Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lance Sweeney?

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Not A Good Experience

I love him!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Sweeney. He treats me very well and is very respectful. I think the people on this site don't appreciate a good doctor that is looking out for your health. Some doctors are quick to give pain medicine, I give him respect that he cares. He only treats with drugs when necessary. Thanks Doc!

Disabled OIF/OEF Combat Veteran (Ranger)

Posted on May 29th, 2015

This man did not impress me in the slightest!! He refuses to give me pain meds after I broke my back when my parachute didn't open all the way jumping into Baghdad, claiming "I never give narcotic pain meds for injuries such as yours" Was this man ever in any branch of the service, can anyone verify that for me?? I will stop at nothing to get this man out of the VA system and away from my fellow Veterans!! I served my country with honor, I was unfortunately hurt and I'm not crying about it but I refuse to be stuck on the couch unable to walk and in constant excruciating pain just because this doctor doesn't think I need pain meds after seeing me for 20 minutes!! I've been dealing with doctors like this for about 10 years now and I know exactly how to get them removed from the VA. DON'T WORRY MY FELLOW VETERANS!! I RANGER PROMISE HE WILL BE GONE VERY SOON!! I challenge each of you having problems with this doctor to CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMAN and submit a formal complaint. It won't take long if everyone calls their congressman, that's the quickest way to have him removed. Once enough people submit complaints, the congressman HAS to act because he/she needs your vote to be reelected. PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN!!!! For Carteret County the Congressman is Walter P. Jones, he should have a cabinet member who only deals with Veteran issues, that's where to lodge your complaints, to that cabinet member. Or if you can talk to Mr. Jones that's even better, ask him to open an investigation on Dr Lance Sweeney at the Morehead VA Clinic. Thank you for your service. Rangers Lead The Way!!

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Sweeny is a great doctor! Very knowledgeable and professional!

Terrible

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I don't believe he is a Doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2013

He is PREJUDICED and CRUEL. He has "THE LITTLE MAN COMPLEX!" He is rude and JUDGEMENTAL. He is so consumed with chasing Nurses that he has a CALLOUS CONCERN for his Patients which he inherited. I understand that everyone wants or needs a mate but NOT ON MY TIME AT MY EXPENSE!! I haven't ever seen such INCOMPETENCE and IGNORANCE! What he deserves is a tall tree with a short piece of rope! Or perhaps a long walk off a short pier into shark infested waters. He needs to be STOPPED and his license REVOKED! Permanently.

Posted on June 15th, 2015