Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance A Talmage Jr
Dr. Lance A Talmage Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ottawa Hills, OH, with another office in Toledo, OH. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Talmage is affiliated with Flower Hospital and St Lukes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lance A Talmage Jr has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lance A Talmage Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Lance A Talmage Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lance A Talmage Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Talmage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1964
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Lance A Talmage Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- HAP Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lance A Talmage Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ottawa Hills, OH.