Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance M Tigyer
Dr. Lance M Tigyer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with another office in Springfield, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Tigyer is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Tigyer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lance M Tigyer has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lance M Tigyer has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Lance M Tigyer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 70
He put rods and screws in my lower back. The real trick with back surgery is to do exactly what the doctor and your physical therapist tells you to do right after surgery. Even if you feel good don't overdo it. After 8 to 12 months I could do whatever I wanted within reason. No pain in my back or legs anymore.
Was scheduled to have epidural shots done by Dr. Tigyer but instead got one of his assistants. I was told there were 4 Doctors working the day I received my shots so I'm guessing you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting Dr. Tigyer. Needless to say my shots didn't give me the least bit of relief. Not sure what to do now!
Did not meet him till he was in room for the procedure. He had a mask on. Never introduced himself. I have had a procedure like this before and it went smoothly. He told me to take a valium,. What a joke. Had a lot of pain while he injected steroid in spine. I would never go to him for anything. He has no beside manner. Who has a doctor doing procedure with patient only talking to physician assistant
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tigyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Lance M Tigyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lance M Tigyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.