Have you seen Dr. Lance T Tomooka?

Best Pediatrician

Dr. Tomooka is by far one of the best Pediatricians. He is personable, knowledgable, and trustworthy. He listens to everything the child and parents report before making a decision. He is very considerate and takes time with all of his patients while remaining to always be on-time. Tomooka has stayed after hours, squeezed us in, and admitted us to the hospital on Christmas. He didn't pass us off to the on-call physicians, he has always been there for us every step of the way. My children have chronic conditions and Tomooka found us the best specialists and has relationships with those physicians to find the best treatment plan for my children. He is up to date on all current research in regards to vaccines, medications, labs, etc.. We are confidant and secure in the decisions he makes for our children!

Drive from Bakersfield just to see Dr. Tomooka

I don't have one thing bad to say about Dr. Tomooka. I take both my sons to him, one quite frequently as he is being treated for AD/HD. Dr. Tomooka is one of those rare doctors that takes parents seriously and takes the time to explain courses of action etc. He never rushes and is the most caring doctor I've ever been in contact with. EVER. What most impressed me is that he takes the time to call me personally to follow up on my son's care. We moved recently to Bakersfield but I'm not changing doctors. I will drive the hour and half... no problem.

Needs private practice

Dr. Tomooka is an excellent pediatrician and it is a pleasure to be part of his clientele. He is friendly, caring and always professional. Our only complaint is the clinic he works out of. Visalia Medical Clinic stinks of corporate attitude and is very unfriendly to emergency conditions, simple help and the desire/ability to treat their customers with respect. Dr. Tomooka will continue to be our child's primary care physician regardless of the nasty medical center and their bountiful supply of rude employees and cold demeanor.

Dr. Lance T Tomooka is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Visalia, CA.