Dr. Landon Butler Anderson III Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Landon Butler Anderson III?

7 years later leg still broke

I was in an auto accident 9/21/03. I was told by the hospital that the doctor I requested could no longer operate in that hospital and I chose Dr. Anderson because of the two that were recommended, I couldn't stand the other one.After 4 trips to the OR, my leg was still giving me problems, but Dr. Anderson basically told me I was imagining things and that it was healing nicely. Fast forward 7 years, the leg is still broken and I am in almost constant pain. This doctor no longer practices anywhere around here and I have not been able to locate my medical records anywhere so that maybe a better qualified doctor can do something.

Dr. Landon Butler Anderson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Andalusia, AL.