Have you seen Dr. Lane I Moore?

Caring Doctor

Dr. Moore is very caring, kind & thorough. He treated me with dignity & respect and never left the exam room until all my concerns were addressed. I would certainly recommend Dr. Moore.

Excellent doctor & surgeon

Dr. Moore took excellent care of me during my gallbladder removal. He is very smart, kind and down to earth. I never felt rushed during the appointment. He worked out a payment plan with me since I didn't have insurance. I highly recommend him!

Saved my Husbands Life

A couple of years ago: My Husband had been in Grand Strand Hospital for a week & they couldn't figure out what was wrong w/ him. Sent him home, He got worse. Called Dr. Moore's office. They got Him in that day. It took 5 min for Dr. Moore to figure what was wrong. He scheduled him for surgery the next morning. His gall bladder was gang green, & was removed! If He had not had the surgery when he did, His gall bladder would have burst! Thank You Dr. Lane Moore!!!!!!!

I THINK HE IS VERY CARING

Dr. Lane I Moore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.