Dr. Lane B Scheiber II Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lane B Scheiber II?

professional with a capital "P"

This Dr. Was truly exceptional! Was very thorough when talking to you about everything. Granted no one is perfect. We would not be true human beings if we were. I know he took his time with you, not run you out the door like other doctor's would. I am going to miss this Doctor. That is all I can say!!!! He has been my Dr. For many years. And I really admired how he kept my primary Dr. And my Cancer Dr. Informed of everything!! Thank you again Dr. Scheiber!

wonderful Dr. Explains everything

I would NEVER go back to this Doctor again. BEWARE!

disappointment

I went to this doctor many years ago looking for help with my problem and he basically acted as if my pain and other problems I was having were all in my head. His attitude was terrible and he didn't want to listen to anything I was telling him,he was very arrogant. He gave me a prescription for pain and that was it. I vowed I would never ever see him again and I can't beleive he's still practicing medicine. I thought maybe he might have learned a few things along the way but it sounds as though he's still the same according to what I've read from other patients he has had.

disappointed

Dr. Schreiber initially seemed ok, then the attitude started. I was attacked because the test results I had with me was "too old". It was only 4 months, soonest available, no one else had run any tests. Then he attacked all of the facilities that did the tests saying they were "crap". Thousands of other doctors use these, they can't be that bad and all those doctors can't be that wrong. Then when I attempted to point out a few additional pieces of information related to my condition he said I was looking for a major problem where there was none and that there was nothing wrong with me. Really? That's why I am in so much pain that I can't even sleep, because there is nothing wrong? This doctor has low ratings at several places on the internet; guess I should have listened to those people and went somewhere else.

Horrible Doctor

This Doctor was a complete Jerk!! I was wrongly diagnosised and his bedside manners were an absolute joke. I have never been treated so bad by a physician before. I dont know where he went to medical school but this moron had to of cheated his way through

Needs new profession

Waited three months to obtain an appointment and when he entered the examination room noticed I was coughing from a cold. Proceeded to tell me that I would have to come back when I was better because he did not want to be exposed to my virus because his wife just had surgery. What kind of Dr. would say that to a patient? Needs a new profession or follow the oath he took when he became a doctor: To treat SICK people!

Dr. Scheiber was exceptionally thorough and explained his diagnosis and the results of my tests to me like no other doctor ever did in ten years of seeking treatment before. I would recommend him very highly.

Terrific doctor

Very caring, sincere, and willing to do what was necessary to alleviate my symptoms. Definitely recommend!

Best Doc!

Dr. Scheiber answered my questions for almost half an hour to help me understand what was going on. He actually cares!