Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lane Shepherd
Dr. Lane Shepherd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Shepherd is affiliated with Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center, USC University Hospital and USCNorris Cancer Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lane Shepherd has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Shepherd is at LA County USC a Level-1 academic facility and for that reason there are some issues with the quality of the follow-up care. As a trauma surgeon, he is one of the best surgeons for orthopaedcic trauma care in southern California... if not the best. Just make sure he operates on you and not a resident.
Dr. Shepherd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
USC University Hospital
USCNorris Cancer Hospital
25 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Lane Shepherd accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lane Shepherd in this video.
Dr. Lane Shepherd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.