About Dr. Lang Lin MD
Dr. Lang Lin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Safety Harbor, FL. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital, Mease Dunedin Hospital and Morton Plant Hospital. They speak Chinese, Spanish.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lang Lin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lang Lin has the following 21 expertise
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
- Heart Block
- Holter monitoring