Dr. Lanita C Witt Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lanita C Witt?

My rating is based on appointments I had with her approximately 7 years ago. I did not realize she was still practicing. I'll be calling for an appt tomorrow. She is the absolute BEST Gyn EVER. I have not been seen by anyone in years because I thought she'd retired and I know nobody could ever make me feel as comfortable (like anyone is really completely comfortable during a pap) as she did. The reason I stopped seeing her was loss of insurance initially but by the time I had insurance again, I had heard she'd retired. Like I said, I'll be calling for an appt tomorrow and I really hope she's accepting new patients since after 7 years, I'm sure thats what I'd be considered. Overall I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a VERY good doctor!