Dr. Lanny Hecker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lanny Hecker?

Big Fail

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Dr Hecker was so distracted during my visit he didn't even know why I was there. He didn't have my paper work or records in front of him amount the stacks and piles of papers on his desk. He didn't send a letter to PCP about my visit. There was none in my file. He had no record of my visit to his office! Unbelievable

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr Hecker is the best as well as Veronica!

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Dr Hecker is wonderful and I would recommend him highly. He takes time to explain everything to you and is patient and kind and friendly. very personable

Brilliant

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr. Hecker can be very hard to understand, but he will write things down for you and answer any questions you have. He is incredibly smart and will take the time to review records from past and is genuinely concerned with my health.

He saved my life. I Was told by another md that no mor could be done for me. I round Dr. Hecker through a nurse and aftershave extensive treatment I am alive and Itt has Been a year.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Posted on September 6th, 2010

I am a single mom with 5 kids.Dr.Hecker saved my life 5 yrs ago whenI had dvts and Pes..he did itagain when i was diagnosed with a brain tumor..

Best Doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2009

I had a huge blood clot on my left left leg, from the top of my knee, up past my hip. I had gone to emergency with this problem because my left leg had swelled, turned red and I could hardly walk on it. I was admitted and surgery was done. The Blood clot was totally removed. I was sent back to my primary doctor for the after care, which were the shots that I was having to give myself. I never was allowed to see my primary doctor and was only seeing his nurse. I finally figured out she didn't know what she was even doing and I ended up getting an overdose of those shots. I made a lot of calls to find another doctor right away because I knew I was giving myself these injects way too much. I was finally told to call Dr. Lanny Hecker. He immediately took me off the shots and said I should have been off the shots 3 days after I had been out of the hospital. He even went as far as getting my DNA done to find out why I was having blots clots and we found that it was an extra gene that I inherited from my mother's side of the family. All in all, I love Dr. Hecker and would trust him with my life.

lch histiocytosis

Posted on December 31st, 2008

He knows what he is talking about

Posted on May 2nd, 2016