Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larisa M Bruma has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Larisa M Bruma has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Larisa M Bruma has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Larisa M Bruma is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. has been seeing me for several months in nyc and on my last appointment she stated she doesn't have my injury on her report after it was told to her on my first visit and several other visits with her in the office. she even prescribed me medication and support brace for my injuries and its stated on prescription for what injuries. I don't feel comfortable with her as my doctor since she cannot remember what she writes on her reports with what a patient complains to her about. I was amazed by her refusing to treat my injury due to her statement to me "you never told me about that injury" again after several months of me complaining to her of my pain in both areas she would not treat me because as she said, I never told her. Good thing I still have copies of my medication with her name as my treating doctor and purpose of medication. To all please make copies of all reports and or meds for future references.
This is a wonderful doctor - very professional, caring, and takes the time to explain your diagnosis and treatment. I can't imagine what the other respondents to this survey were thinking when they wrote the negative comments. I would highly recommend Dr. Bruma to anyone, and in fact, I have recommended her to my own mother.
35 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1983
New York Medical College
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLakeshore Spine Pain, 555 S Mission St, Mount Pleasant, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larisa M Bruma in this video.
Dr. Larisa M Bruma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, MI.