Dr. Larisa Bruma Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Larisa Bruma?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

unbelievable

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr. has been seeing me for several months in nyc and on my last appointment she stated she doesn't have my injury on her report after it was told to her on my first visit and several other visits with her in the office. she even prescribed me medication and support brace for my injuries and its stated on prescription for what injuries. I don't feel comfortable with her as my doctor since she cannot remember what she writes on her reports with what a patient complains to her about. I was amazed by her refusing to treat my injury due to her statement to me "you never told me about that injury" again after several months of me complaining to her of my pain in both areas she would not treat me because as she said, I never told her. Good thing I still have copies of my medication with her name as my treating doctor and purpose of medication. To all please make copies of all reports and or meds for future references.

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Great personal concern. Bad Office staff.NO LONGER IN Mt Pleasant, MI- office CLOSED

Excellent Physiatrist

Posted on March 14th, 2012

This is a wonderful doctor - very professional, caring, and takes the time to explain your diagnosis and treatment. I can't imagine what the other respondents to this survey were thinking when they wrote the negative comments. I would highly recommend Dr. Bruma to anyone, and in fact, I have recommended her to my own mother.

Posted on June 18th, 2011

This dr.[??] is always far behind schedule and in a foul mood. On two occasions she has been physically abusive!! I am looking for a new dr. but feel that I should be consulting a lawyer.

Manager

Posted on October 25th, 2009

Poor communication skills, defensive, inaccurate diagnosis. I knew had to find another physiatrist after two consulations.

Posted on September 29th, 2016