Dr. Larisa N Likver Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Larisa N Likver?

She’s great

If you hope to work and play for a while into the future, or just want to get rid of your pain, I highly recommend Dr.Likver. The initial visit cost and then cost of the treatments gave me real pause. But I knew that after years of abuse to my arms and going to many orthopedists, I needed a doctor who cares and didn't want to give me cortisone shots and write prescriptions. Dr. Likver cares, is really enthusiastic and the treatments she provides worked for me. She treated my tennis elbows/golf elbows/bicep tendonitis with PRP and my shoulders with Prolo. She met with me initially for an hour, made a recommendation, gave me written materials and told me to go on the internet and read up on both treatments. I got convinced, especially by all the professional athletes taking the PRP treatment. At every treatment appointment she spent time discussing my progress. Dr. Likver thought about my condition in between appointments and came up with new ideas. I'm making huge progress and now continue with the physical therapy I've been doing since the start. She's a gem!

Great Vist

Very knowledgeable and attentive.

Dr. Likver is Impressively Credentialed, Effective and Personable.

As a Doctorally prepared college professor of nursing education, I carefully researched before choosing a physician to care for my knee an shoulder. My research showed Dr. Likver to be well trained, experienced and impressively credentialed. During the office visit she was personable, extremely thorough and her treatment of my conditions is ongoing and effective. She takes her time (rare these days), and explains all aspects of your condition and treatments. My condition has greatly improved after just a few visits. I highly recommend her.

I saw Dr. Likver in her Manhattan office. She is polite, professional, and very intuitive. My initial appointment with her ran 45 minutes as she took the time to really talk to me about my knee issues, by investigating my entire walk and posture. When I received treatment from her, it was thoughtful and she explained everything as she did it. When I had questions or problems, she immediately responded and talked me through it.

Extremely knowledgeable and warm doctor!

Dr. Likver is without a doubt one of the best doctors I have ever treated with! I had been suffering from knee pain related to a sports injury in college that led to chronic knee pain for over 12 years. After several sessions with Dr. Likver and her suggested exercises, I can barely remember what that pain felt like. The amount of time she spent explaining the cause (showing me in real time with ultrasound technology!!) and the various treatment options was truly incredible. I have never met a doctor that takes the time like Dr. Likver does and demonstrates such passion. I highly recommend her to anyone with joint pain or sports injuries.

Best specialist

Great doctor who cares about her patients. Takes her time to understand the issues. Highly recommend.

Just excellent!

Best doctor I've ever been too! She actually listens to my problems. Very much recommended.

Amazing doctor

Dr. Likver has been a true savior. She's enabled me to live an active life again. After visiting other doctors with no results I was lucky to find Dr. Likver. She successfully treated my elbow with treatment options no other doctor mentioned were out there. I'm back to playing golf and tennis regularly without having to undergo any surgery! I have recomended her to many friends and will continue to do so.

After suffering from unbearable shoulder pain for over a decade. I did not think that I could be cured with anything but surgery until I saw Dr. Likver. I feel like a new man. She had answers to all of my questions and concerns. Thank you Dr. Likver

Dr. Larisa N Likver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.