The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larissa T Bilaniuk has the following 2 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Brain Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Skull Fractures
- Eye Cancer
- Fetal Diseases
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Subdural Hematoma
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Orbital Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Abscess
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Orbital Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
53 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Larissa T Bilaniuk accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Larissa T Bilaniuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.