Dr. Laroyce F Chambers Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Laroyce F Chambers?

Dr Chambers The Greatest Dr. Ever

Dr. Chambers has been my Doctor for many years, he's nice, concern, very knowledgeable, and patient. Four years ago, I was diagnosed with a high risk pregnancy, at 3 months I had start dilating. Dr. Chambers bed rest me, I saw another Dr. to determine what route I should take in order to keep my baby inside of me for the next 6 months, I was given several options, but I was scared, I went back to Dr. Chambers ask him for advice, he helped me make my decision which was an EXCELLENT decision, she was delivered on time, and Dr. Chambers delivered her. Thanks Dr. Chamber for everything.

Miss DeCree Marshall

Dr Chambers was my doctor for 21 years he delivered all my children who are now adults..Dr Chambers was then and still now one of the most caring,,genuine,,knowledgeable Dr's in my time.

Dr. Chambers is the greatest!!

I've been a patient of Dr. Chambers for almost 35 years. Not only do he and his staff give excellent service, he calls you back when you have questions or concerns. He is also a very decent human being who also gives back to the Milwaukee community.

When I went to the appointment I was a wreck mentally. He recogized that and that need was addressed immediately by one of his professionals.