Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry A Levine has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Levine is extremely judgmental of his patients, and threatens that everything has to be done his way, or he will fire you as a patient. When dealing with chronic pain, it is scary to think pain management will be yanked away from you if you disagree in any way with this MD. DO NOT GO TO THIS MD. Very judgemental, no bedside manner, and charges in excess for everything.
Dr. Levine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Larry A Levine accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Spine Institute, 3801 University Lake Dr Ste 300, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry A Levine in this video.
Dr. Larry A Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.