- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Larry Adler?
Did not listen/very arrogant
Posted on October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Adler had very poor bedside manners on the 3 occasions that I saw him. He has no compassion whatsoever. He strictly wanted me to listen to him; however, he did not fully want to listen to me. He impressed me as being very arrogant and full of himself. He is a poor representation for St Joseph Hospital. He is one of those doctors who has probably been in practice longer than he needs to. He dismissed my symptoms as being nothing more than anxiety (when there was more going on with me....anxiety was the result of what I was experiencing) and did not listen to me. I wonder if he would want his loved ones to be dismissed in this way. The only positive thing I can say is that the staff is wonderful.
Posted on April 11th, 2015
* Excellent service. * Facility clean and staff members were friendly. * Day before procedure: I used Prepopik 2 step with no problems & easy to use * Day of procedure: Stress free environment and it was painless.
Dr. Larry Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides