Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Larry A Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Larry A Allen has the following 14 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
17 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Larry A Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Larry A Allen's office for more information.
12631 E 17th Ave Aurora, CO : (303) 724-4713
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF COLORADO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO
Dr. Larry A Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, CO.