Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Appel MD
Dr. Larry Appel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA, with another office in Harrisburg, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Appel is affiliated with Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and Community General Osteopathic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Appel has 2 locations
4700 Waters Ave
Savannah, GA 31404
Book Online Now
Dr. Larry Appel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Larry Appel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Appel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Memorial Health University Medical Center
21 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Larry Appel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Larry Appel's office for more information.
4700 Waters Ave Savannah, GA 31404
205 S Front St Harrisburg, PA : (717) 231-8506
Locations & Directions
Dr. Larry Appel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.