Dr. Larry F Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry F Berger?

Wonderful, wonderful man. I've trusted him with my life for 20+ years.

Exceptional Service

I have seen Dr. Berger for 15 years and have always felt he treated me with the utmost respect and dignity. He is thorough and has is very caring to all people he treats.

Patient

Dr. Berger is an excellant psychiatrist who is carrying and committed to his patients. He has been seeing my daughter since earlier this year and he has been a godsent for her.If you want a caring psychiatrist who is very knowledgeable, Dr. Berger is the person.Thank you for your heart

Best Psychiatrist

Brillant, caring and available. I have finally found a doctor who has time to listen. He is not overbooked and schedules enough time to evaluate my condition and process. My other doctors in the past have spent 10-15 minutes with me and then write a prescription. So glad I found Dr. Berger

Where are you?

You are the best doctor I have had for treating my disorders. Sure wish I could find out where you are practicing.

nurse practitioner

manages bipolar disorder (manic depression) very well according to me and others with which i have spoken. pharmacist, who knows medications and willing to try new methods if one isn't working.

Dr. Berger has been my psychiatrist for over 20 years. I have had to change physicians when my insurance changed, but quickly can back to Dr. Berger when my insurance allowed. He has excellent diagnosis skills and truly cares about his patients and their lives especially when suicidal or depressed. I have been diagnosed with schiezoeffective disorder (sort of a combination of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder). He encouraged me through many trials of antipscyhotic & antidepressive medications until a combination worked for me. In the early years I was hospitalized several times, but thanks to Dr. Berger and the medication I have been stable for over 12 years now. I have found him to be the most caring physician I have met. That says a lot because I was married to a psychiatrist. Since Dr. Berger was a pharmacist prior to becoming a physician, I feel he has an excellent understanding of medications and how they work.