Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence D Berman has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Lawrence D Berman has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Lawrence D Berman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
This "man" is by far the rudest doctor Ive ever had the displeasure of meeting. On my 1st visit with him I was actually happy to meet him , I smiled and shook his hand and he cringed like it actually caused him physical pain. Then he started lecturing me on the use of pain meds (his office prescribes) He is actually a pain mgmt. Dr. I asked him about injections and he cut me off and reminded me that he was the Dr......I was simply asking since he took such a dim view of meds and he said that no inj. were offered by that office and that I would have to stay on my meds. LOL....What a tool. I may not have a Med degree actually far from it but Im a disabled veteran and I suffer in pain daily and Im still a kinder human being than this guy. Currently seeking another Dr. I refuse to be disrespected like that again
34 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence D Berman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.