Dr. Larry Blum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Blum?

I really like Dr. Blum because he spent a long time with me. Plus, he didn't try to guess what was wrong with me because my symptoms are not clear. I like that he ordered more tests and he made me feel hopeful because he said that if we can't get an answer from the tests, he will send me to the University of Md, who are experts at this. This made me feel better because I was feeling a little hopeless. I really appreciate the fact that he was honest with me and said that he couldn't make a diagnosis because I had some of the symptoms of Parkinsons but not others.

Dr. Blum was very polite and thorough. He answered all of my questions and explained things in detail. He also had Dr. Solomon come in and review my MRI and talk to us. It was an informative appointment .

Excellent, Thorough

I suffered an intraventricular hemorrhage after an unrelated surgery, and was referred to Dr. Blum at BWMC as part of my recovery program. On the first visit he spent over an hour explaining the scans of my hemorrhage, why it had occurred, what the effects were, what was done to relieve it, and what I should expect in the future. He also performed a very thorough examination, and very ably and politely answered the many questions my wife and I had. We left his office after that first visit much better informed, and with many fears allayed. Subsequent visits have been just as helpful.

worst doctor...i'd give him negavtive stars if i could

Great doctor

I wish he was still practicing.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Blum was very professional and worth waiting for - accurate diagnosis for me and the staff was friendly and polite. These other reviews are way off the base - must have been a bad day when they were seen. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a neurology diagnosis and care.

dr weasle

i saw dr blum for the 1st time in 2008 and i still have not gotten over the horrible experience i had with him. he is the coldest, most dismissive doctor i have ever had the misfortune to meet. when looking at my cat scan, it showed what could have been a tumor, thankfully it was not. i was scared beyond belief and started to cry. dr blum yelled at me and said, 'we don't do that here.' i look at him, got up, and left and found a doctor i could trust with my health and body. if you care about yourself, do not go to this man. he is dangerous to patients.

i want my money back!

dr, took bad notes obviously, my report out had several wrong points in it. he failed to ask questions which may have led to a diagnosis for me much earlier on.i became aware of this when a man he treated for GBS shared his experience with me. i would NEVER recommend him and, in fact am going to request the money i paid for the visit back, i am uninsured so that entire fee came out of my pocket an it HAD to be paid up front.....even if i had insurance i would have informed the company NOT to pay the bill. others beware....do your homework..

Pitiful Office

The worst physicians office staff I have ever seen! When arriving patients are greeted by 21 professionally printed signs on what to do, not to do, have, not to have, hoops to jump through etc... The receptionist is rude, not helpful, and unwilling to assist patients in the process. As for Dr. Blum, he mumbles is difficult to understand and was interupted 3 times during the office visit by his staff. Something is off with Dr. Blum, but his office staff takes the cake in making sure patients do not ruturn! I will be getting a second opinion for sure and feel like this entire experience with Dr. Blum was a waste of time.

Blum the Bum

During my 1st visit, I could hardly understand Dr. Blum for him mumbling. During the 2nd visit, he yelled at me and I caught him twice admiring himself in the bathroom mirror while he had me waiting as he adjusted the water temp. Weird. He forgot why we were there, and apparently didn't care. Also seemed to be dozing off as my husband asked a question, then he barked back an anwer. This, after we waited 2 hours to see the man. What a waste!

Sleeping Doctor

Dr. Blum fell asleep 10-15 times during my appointment. Dozing off or sleep apnea?? Yelled at me like I was a two year old. Very disappointed. In my opion, Dr. Blum should not be practicing.