Dr. Larry V Carson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Larry V Carson?

Mrs.

He spent a lot of time with me. He showed me my MRI and explained and showed me everything that was done in my two previous cervical surgeries. He answered all my questions before I got to ask them. He is very compassionate and had sincere concern for my needs. I would very much recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon.

I would go to him again

Dr. Carson performed and anterior lumbar fusion on me in 2005. I could barely walk before my surgery and the next day I was able to walk. I was so happy with my results that on the first follow up visit with him I gave him a great big hug. He was never rude to me, but yes, there were a few times that I had to wait but once it was my fault because I was late. I'm having some problems with my back and was very upset to see that he is no longer at Ruby Memorial .

Would never see him again

Dr. Carson is arrogant and is rude. I drove through a terrible rain storm which took me 1 1/2 hours to even get to Pinehurst from where I live and then I had to wait 3 hours to be seen by Dr. Carson. He didn't even review my records but told me that I shouldn't use pain medication and gave me a lecture on pain medication. Then never even asked me how I felt or what my main concerns were. He really doesn't care about his patients and his staff does not either. All they care about is money....I would not suggest anyone go see Dr. Carson not unless you have alot of time that you like to waste waiting for nothing.

Dr. Connor is not my dr - he looked in on me at the hospital and it was obvious he had not seen my test results or was informed about my condition. He was rude and arrogant and did needless, painful poking and probing. I am SO glad I will be seeing another dr in this practice!

Unprofessional

I would never recommend this Dr.Larry Carson to anyone. He and his Pa-c arevery rude.When I done my preadmissiontestiing for a surgery that as a resultfailed and he showed that he could careless. The testing was done. And I waitedfor two months to get a surgery date.Whenhe told me that he was going to do Lamindectomy surgery. I told him that I would trust in the Lord and his responsewas that he would not talk about that.Ishould have never went through with thatsurgery since he did not put God first.This doctor needs to show human lives that they are important.After all that is what Doctor and patient is all about.A doctor needs to give his patientshis best interest.

My visit with this doctor was a waste of time. He ordered

Dr. Larry V Carson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.