Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Carter
Dr. Larry Carter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Perth Amboy, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge Division, Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center and Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Carter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge Division
Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center
Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Raritan Bay Med Ctr - Perth Amboy
21 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Larry Carter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCare One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, 530 New Brunswick Ave, Perth Amboy, NJ
Dr. Larry Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perth Amboy, NJ.