Have you seen Dr. Larry D Coker?

Fibromyalgia

For 3 years I had doctors telling me I had Fibromyalgia and kept pushing pain pills on me. Dr. Coker was recommended to me by a friend. He ran several tests and found out I had vitamin D deficiency. After adding this to my daily regimen I’m almost back to normal! All it takes is the right doctor that cares and will listen to you!

Dr. Coker terminated patients without speaking to them.

Dr. Coker terminated me as a patient without even talking to me himself which took me off my medication that he prescribed me which were clonazepam. Any good doctor knows that you can't just take someone off of those. I called his office and he would not even speak to me, his own patient. I feel utterly disrespected. The nurse there Caitlyn, called me a drug addict because I tried to switch pharmacies to one closer to my home I am a drug addict? Dr. Coker is the one that put me on this medication

Great Dr.

He takes time to listen and advises his treatment, but he listens to your questions and explains they treatment in terms you can understand

Best Doctor!

I am blown away how great Dr. Coker is. Dr.Coker and his staff really care about you. Waiting time is less than 5 minutes. His knowledge and bedside manners are excellent. I trust him 100% and I don't trust doctors from bad experiences in my past. Thank you Dr. Coker! If you want a great doctor that is caring, intelligent, and professional go to Dr. Coker!

Dr. Larry D Coker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.