Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Corman
Dr. Larry Corman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Corman is affiliated with University of California Davis Medical Center, David Grant Medical Center and Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Corman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Corman is by far the best pediatrician I have ever been to. When I was little I saw Dr. Corman about once a week at David Grant Medical Center Travis AFB. I had a lot of jaw pain and Dr. Corman did everything in his power to help me. He was always very sympathetic of a child's pain and didn't want to see me hurting. I have a lot of fond memories of Dr. Corman. Now I am 30 years old and no other doctor that I have met compares to him. I was truly blessed to have been given such a great man as my pediatrician. I would highly recommend Dr. Corman to be your child's doctor. Thank you Dr. Corman!
Dr. Corman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California Davis Medical Center
David Grant Medical Center
Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Sutter Memorial Hospital
UC Davis Medical Center
42 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Larry Corman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2516 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Larry Corman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.