Dr. Larry I Cowan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry I Cowan?

Greatest Dr. I've ever had

Dr. Cowan is such a compasionent Dr. He listens and has conversation with you. The times where my husband and myself need that extra TLC and Dr. Cowan is right there. Thank you Dr. Cowan.

Office visit with Dr. Cowan,

Dr. Cowan when I was in on Monday I was in so much pain and scared and from Rita who was so friendly, concerned and efficient, Rachel who made me laugh and kept the process keep moving with such care, Sherif worked so hard to get my test scheduled the same day and an appt. With the Urologist the next day.. Thank you for your great care and your stall''s also.

Most caring Dr. I have ever seen. He listens and lets you talk no matter how long it takes. I am 60 years old and have seen many doctors and never one as kind and competent as Dr. Cowan.

Dr. Cowan is the most thoutful, and compassionate dr. I have ever been to.

The doctors wife was texting and calling me on my cell phone asking me about my issues with my girlfriend. She was trying to get me to see her outside of the office. I felt like this was inappropriate and that she should not have been texting or calling me after office hours.

I have never had such a compassionate, caring and excellent physician as Dr. Cowan.

Not very good about follow up's

You wait forever in the office for him, not in waiting room but in exam room. You call with problems and never receive a call back. When told they called in medicine they never do this I had to call 5 times in 2 days and still no return calls about the issue.

Best practice

Awesome doctor in my opinion

Great Doctor,

I love Dr. Cowan. he is great. The only think I don't like is the wait time involved. When you have appointment you don't wait long in waiting room but a long time like sometimes 1/2 an hour in the exam room. I hate that . I have a job and I am busy. Other than the wait, love the doctor and nursing staff. I would not be doing this good health wise without him and his staff. He even on one occation came out and met my mother. I saw him at the Gym and he came over and said hi. He is a awesome guy. He knows his stuff.

Upset

I was in for an ill visit. When Dr. Cowan mentioned that I have lab work completed, I reminded him that I had eaten already. He mentioned fasting for some of the lab work. At the end of the visit, the nurse drew some blood work anyways. Needless to say, I was charged what my insurance didn't pay for inaccurate cholesterol results. Wasn't aware they were checking my cholesterol or I would have refused. Point is..Dr.Cowan was aware of the situation but miscommunication somewhere along the lines and I (the patient) am being billed for something that should never have been completed!

Great D.O.

Very sincere, he really seems to care about you and your health. Great Medicine Doctor. Great at explaining everything. Sometimes you do have to wait, because he is very thorough. Highly recommend. A+ rating from me.