Dr. Larry D Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry D Smith?

Dr. Smith is an outstanding urogynecologist. I appreciate the time he spent with me, the explanation for the testing, problems, diagnoses, solutions and other options. He was very professional and thorough. He is periodically humorous which was a nice break in the stress of my fears and concerns. Excellent physician. His medical staff were also very cordial and helpful.

Dr.Larry Smith performed my surgery and he did an excellent job. Very nice guy down to earth and made me feel comfortable. His staff was also inviting. I would highly recommend him.

Lacks thoroughness

I came to see Dr. Smith at the recommendation of a friend. I was having some abnormal heavy bleeding and wanted to find out why. After explaining my symptoms and giving him a full medical history Dr. Smith recommended oblation or hysterectomy. He didn't perform a physical exam, order any blood tests (or any other test) to find out why I was having these symptoms. He was very patient and listened but at the end of our discussion he told me to make a decision as to which surgical procedure I would prefer; told me I would have no problems with either one; that they are done every day and in fact he had new robotics surgical equipment for performing hysterectomies. Before leaving the room his recommendation was to make an appointment after deciding which operation to have and he would see me in the operating room. I was stunned and found another Gyn.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Smith is by far the best DR I have ever met. He made me feel like I was his only patient whenever I saw him and got his complete attention. I had a high risk pregnancy and he always made me feel confident and that everything would be just fine. He has the best bedside manner and I was always comfortable with him. I saw him thru my entire second pregnancy and then just yesterday I had him as my surgeon to get my tubes tied. I would recommend him to anyone who is expecting, you will not be disappointed.