Dr. Larry Dashefsky Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Larry Dashefsky?

Dr. Dashefsky went above and beyond to answer my questions about the medication another doctor prescribed that I was taking and its affects and solved another issue that I was having.

Unresponsive

I asked him thru MyChart to renew two tests that the Clinic designated as expired. I wanted these tests done before I saw him, so he could review the results at my visit. Instead of renewing the tests--the only two tests he had ever prescribed for me--he wrote back asking "what tests" and telling me that I needed to call the office (leaving no phone number so I would have to look it up). If he's unresponsive, or lazy or disorganized, I don't want him working on me.

AWFUL

All he does is talk about himself...I was in so much pain and he didn't seem to care!! He told me he'd never give me narcotics because he had a relative die.(i didnt ask)...I left 4 emergency questions for him and only one time did he call me back 2 days later!! His office has files all over the place and files just falling all over the place!! The condition I had didn't get the treatment that I needed so I found a great neurologist who helped me!!!!!

appearance

Very late for his appt screaming at office staff on all my visit.Which made my visit uncomfortable felt sorry for his sec. Who runs whole office by her self with a smile even when he's yelling at her.Patients charts in all rooms unable to get medication refills,test results or return calls. I requested my records they took 4 months to receive due lack of staffing I would not recommend him to anyone

The exam room also served as a kitchen --- microwave, coffeepot, sink and even a dirty spoon on the counter. Papers in reception office scattered all over. Not very professional. If I didn't need this appt. quickly, I would have gone elseware. Receptionist very nice.

Lacking in compassion. Treated as an inconvenience by doctor. Personal patient information left out in open for anyone to see. Containers made for disposing of needles, etc. overflowing. Looked dirty.

Overall good. Matter of fact.

This man has ZERO bedside manner. Absolutely arrogant and flat out rude. I will drive hours out of my way instead of seeing him. A disgrace to physicians.....

Terrible at communication

This dr doesn't return emergency phone calls. He doesn't call back when he says he will following an appt. He is arrogant and acts like he is God's gift. Very, very poor bedside manner. Would never refer anyone to his care. Find another neurologist if you live in this area.

Dr dashefsky came in and started stating his opinion about what he would prefer if he were in a vegetative state even before he stated the facts and findings during his neurological exam of my father. My dad had cardiac arrest on Monday, went thru the hyporthermia procedure on Tues and was warmed up by Wed. The dr came and met with us Wed night and gave us his opion that he would ot want to be ina vegetative state, and most neurologists also agree, but of course if our religion didnt allow it... Then he stated that my dad had a poor prognosis and his brain damage was great. I explained that his role was not to give us his opinion at all, much less when we didn't ask for it and even much less before stating his findings. I expressed my concern over him stating his opinion to the nurse the second day after that and she said she could ot say if it was right or wrong. Then she stated that she of course would never give her opinion to us,....