Dr. Larry G Ding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry G Ding?

One of the worst I've seen.

I sa Dr. Ding over a year. He was 45-60 min. for every appointment. I came to him to treat pain and he tells me to seek Jesus. He was suppose to do a procedure on my back to treat severe chronic pain but ended up arguing for months about fighting the insurance company for more money and lied to me about it. Dr. Ding literally let me suffer longer so he could get paid more. I didn't let Dr. Ding do the final procedure and have since left to find an acceptable doctor. This man does not care about your health, only money and pretends to be a Godly man.

Unprofessional Practices - No Follow Up Treatment for You!

I like Dr. Ding. He's a great doctor overall. His in-office staff we've had no issues with. I do have an issue with his medical billing office threatening me and offering options then saying that offer was only valid for one day (illegal by the way). Unfortunately, I have to write this review. Dr. Ding will refuse further treatment if he is not paid by your insurance provider. Period. That isn't even the half of it though. The unprofessional practices come in to play because Dr Ding provides some services that insurance providers, especially Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, classify as experimental and they refuse to pay for. Dr. Ding is aware of this. So much so, he filed for pre-determination of benefits for 2013. He failed to do so for 2014 and as a result caused financial harm to his patients. His patient then becomes responsible for the full bill, has difficult to work with medical billing staff despite being in the appeals with insurance, and then refuses to see the patient until the account is paid in full. All of this could have been avoided if Dr. Ding's staff followed due diligence and professional protocols for pre-determination of benefits he is fully aware insurance deems experimental. His office billing then tells you, the patient, it is YOUR responsibility to obtain pre-authorization, pre-certification, and pre-determination. If only we were all medical billing/coding and or Drs to write our own medical diagnosis, codes, treatment plans, etc to such an extent required by insurance! As much as I like Dr. Ding as a doctor, these actions have left us no choice but to move on to another medical professional. The medication issue, he can't help that as it's all part of the new laws (thank that Dr/Michael Jackson) and it is a good thing patients can't doctor hop for pills. I hope Dr. Ding reconsiders his office practices and stops such practices that cause financial harm to patients. Most patients aren't going to have the thousands of dollars he charges for such procedures.

It seems you either get an awesome Dr. and poor staff or vis-versa. He is an absolutely awesome Dr. Staff could be more friendly.

Stay clear of this smiling g face!

Dr. Ding had a knee jerk reaction since Norco has gone to schedule 3. He claimed he didn't have enough data on me to allow me to have a decent quality of life. Chronic exposure to aerospace solvents for 26 years don't count in his estimation. I provided all the test documentation I had, mri, cat scan, xray, ultrasound. All showed nothing except for my chronic, horrible pain. All the MSDS'S I gave him showed through effects that MEK, MIBK, toluene, jet A have on one's urinary tract and periferal nervous system. The EMG showed my bi-lateral peripheral neuropathy! Wasn't that good enough? I wish you could be in my body. Thanks for not believing me! Thanks for denying your hypocratic oath and leaving me in pain. Thanks for nothing!!

Have waited WEEKS for call back, even after multiple messages.

Very bad staff

The staff was indiferrent. i can say even rude.Not competent. The heat in the waiting room was ubearable.

Quality care for pain management

I have had shoulder injury that has given me daily pain for 2 years. Traditional medication was not enough and physical therapy was not helping. Accupucture was recommended and I was very hesitant. Much to my surprise, the treatment has helped more than any other traditional methods and I don't have to take the drugs anymore. Dr. Ding is very caring,kind and compassionate. His staff is compentent and caring. Good job to all.

A great Dr, who really cares! I trust him with my life!

God Sent!!

Dr. Ding saved my life, no it's true! When I went to see him I was on the verge of suicide my pain was so bad. Nothing worked to relieve it, my pain meds only took the edge off. He told me it was probably going to take several treatments before I felt relief, but he was confident. His bedside manner gave me hope, he did his magic and, on my life, that night I was a different person. I went, in one treatment, from crawling to my bathroom 10 ft. away to walking no pain at all. In just one treatment I got some 60% of functionality back. I had to move across country, to my dismay, I have been unable to find a decent doctor here. Dr. Ding is such a blessing, I've decided to save my money and fly out periodically to see him! I love everything about this man, thank you for saving my life Dr. Ding!!

excellent pain doctor

Dr. Ding is a very caring and knowlegable physician who takes time to listen and genuine cares about my pain. He got me to feel better and I strongly recommend him.

Dr. Ding get's the apple of the day award!

Dr. Ding has been a doctor of mine for about 6 or more years. He is a pain specialist who cares about his patients. He takes time to listen, try out medications, and find out what's right for you. He is a pain specialist that has a heart, and does not judge you for just trying to get meds. If you are addicted, and trying to win one over on him, he will find out. He is very smart when it comes to monitoring his patients and checking up on their history. Only thing that I think could be helped, it he is very busy, and your wait is normally long. Plan on being there a few hours. Also, he sometimes goes on vacation, and leaves you with no back up plan. He is writing for CII meds, and normally not any otehr doctor will pick up for him on vacation. I wish he would just make sure his patients were more aware when he was not going to be in. I have had a few close calls on running out of meds, but lucked out that I had extra to fall back on. He always treats me and my wife with respect, and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a pain specialist! R.D.

inpat3

Dr.Ding took time to listen to my problems and he genuinely cared about my health issues. He went beyond his duties trying to get my insurance to approve treatments unlike any other physicians I have been to. It's a blessing that I found him.