Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Duberstein
Dr. Larry Duberstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Duberstein is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto, Regional Medical Center At Memphis and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Duberstein has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Meniere's Disease
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Be prepared to wait with no apology afforded to you for your time! I arrived 15 minutes ahead of my appointment time and was not taken back to get basic tests done for 1 hour and 45 minutes....then another 40 minutes in a waiting room until the doctor arrived. He is a little eccentric (being very nice) and forgetful and asking the same questions over and over of his assistance (Pam) who was very sweet and played along with his game. I'm sorry Dr. Duberstein but it is time to retire and enjoy your golden years. I'm looking for a SERIOUS doctor to treat my condition....not a jokester or someone who may not even remember my name in an hour.
Dr. Duberstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
St Francis Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Nea Medical Center
Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Restorative Care Hospital
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
46 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1967
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Larry Duberstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDuberstein Sinus Center, 3068 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN
Dr. Larry Duberstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.