Dr. Larry A Feiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry A Feiner?

RN

Worlds best ENT!!! :)

Dr. Feiner did my daughter's bilateral tube surgery last month and since then she's a complete different toddler. He was so good with her and explained everything so well to my husband and I; the process can be a little scary to a new parent and I appreciated having him as our doctor to go through it all!

2 years later

I just wanted to give a big thank you to Dr. Finer because he did a surgery over 2 years ago to remove my uvula because I had sleep apnea pretty bad and he had told me previously that I had a very large uvula. I just a month or so ago went back for a recheck of my sleep patterns and I don't have any problems. So again I want to say "Great Job" Dr. Finer .... and I would recommend him to others!!!

Madalin

I like this doctor, he is very smart. however his nursing line is horrible, they'd Don't always call back thus forcing you to make an appointment to get an answer. Had a reaction to medication needed differnt med but had to make an appointment for this?

Wonderful doctor

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Feiner and we consider him to be a very professional, knowledgeable otolaryngologist.

Excellent Experience

Top Doctor - Immediately knew what the issue was upon first visit. I highly recommend him. From A to Z no concerns as he was a new doctor for us.

The doctor seemed overbooked. I was uncomfortable.

long wait, short visit

didn't take the time to listen to my problem, was in and out too fast. felt like a number

I keep telling him that something else is wrong ,but he says there is nothing wrong. Without doing more tests. Also quick to answer questions without going into full detail. I left office thinking- what about, I should've.