Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Fleischmann
Dr. Larry Fleischmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Fleischmann is affiliated with DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, Childrens Hosp Of Michigan, Detroit, Mi and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Fleischmann has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Larry Fleischmann is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Fleischmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
Childrens Hosp Of Michigan, Detroit, Mi
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Hurley Medical Center
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Spectrum Health-Butterworth Campus
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Harper University Hospital
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Henry Ford Hospital
Karmanos Cancer Center
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Dr. Larry Fleischmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsDMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, 3901 Beaubien St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Larry Fleischmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.