Dr. Larry D Foster Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Larry D Foster?

He had us rush to another doctor with a diagnosis that they would have to cut off my husbands hand and the other doctor thought he was crazy. Thank god we found a great doc and it is not foster. He is not qualified to be seeing people and should have his license revoked to practice medicine.

do not go to this doctor, gave my father the wrong the medicine causing him to loose his ability to swallow and breath. stay away from this doctor HE WILL MAKE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE SUFFER. HE SHOULD HAVE HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE PULLED!!!!!

Scary!

I had a horrible experience with this physician years ago that involved over medication and permanent scarring. The worst part was, he couldn't even respond to a letter from me with my frustration. Very disappointing.

Denise

I had many years of care from Dr Foster for all of my family, until I moved out of the area. I wish I could have taken him along. Very knowledgable and caring about our family care, paticularily my son who needed speciality care.

Doctor's Response

Thank you-I am happy I was able to care for you and your family