Dr. Larry Francis Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Larry Francis?

Well worth your commute-Don't let age fool you.

Posted on September 4th, 2010

He is a great doctor. Don't let age fool you. He listens to what you say and what you don't exactly say. He was able to ease my pain with an OTC/generic drug. It was actually cheaper for me to get a presciption for an OTC based on my insurance. He also made sure the specialist accepted my insurance when making an apt right there in his office. I later went home to research my symptoms on the computer at the advice of a friend. The computer gave me two diagnosis. The Upper GI he had performed was the main test for both of these diagnosis. My follow-up is this coming week. Not to mention he did blood work as well. Which is another key test for both of the potential diagnosis. I must admit I'm hoping its just stress and not one of the actual diagnosis (Ovarian Cancer or Craigns Disease). I would definately recommend this doctor. He is worth your commute. I saw him at the recommendation of a mutual friend of ours. Glad I did.

Birth Control