Dr. Larry Frase Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Frase?

Just beginning our journey

Posted on June 19th, 2013

My mother was recently diagnosed with colorectal cancer. We met with Dr. Frase for the first time yesterday and could not be more impressed. Not only is he very smart, but his bedside manner is outstanding. He is very patient and compassionate. I know this will be a long, difficult journey but I believe Dr. Frase will guide us every step of the way.

Ciny Farrell

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I can't say enough about the care I have received from Dr. Frase and his staff. For all the negative we can say about having cancer, Dr. Frase is an answer to my prayers and has given me great care and follow-up. I feel better than I have in years and I thank him for such personal attention. Excellent doctor!

one smart dr.

Posted on November 13th, 2009

he's on my side. i think of him as a friend,and blessed that God sent us to him. im dying and we know this but he keeps trying to help me in every way. i really thank him for understanding my needs. i know he will be with my husband and i and he want let me suffer.. i trust him and have for almost 3 years now. i just hope anyone that is sick and needs a caring and smart man, too be as lucky as i to have him on there side!

Posted on February 12th, 2016