Dr. Larry C Gabriel Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Larry C Gabriel?

Terrible Experience!

I got the impression he hated people, hated his job, and was a miserable individual. Did not listen to my concerns or try to help me in any way. I got a prescription for new glasses (I had to pay $30 extra for that) and that was all he helped me with.

Installed wrong lense and left me with no improvement in my vision. Has failed to acknowledge his error and to make any effort to reimburse or pay for additional cost his surgery caused.

BAD DOCTOR

DON'T GO TO SEE DR. LARRY GABRIEL. HE IS THE WORST EYE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER GONE TO. HE COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT KIND OF EYE SOLUTION TO GIVE ME BUT WHEN I MENTIONED 2 OTHER DRS GAVE ME HE WAS STUMPED. HE ACTED VERY STUPID IN THE EYE EXAM. HIS STAFF IS COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT. THEY SCREWED UP MY 1 PRESCRIPTION SEVERAL TIMES IN ONE DAY CALLING IT IN AND THEN BLAMED THE COMPUTER. STAY AWAY!!!!

Chronic Dry Eye

Dr. Larry C Gabriel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.