Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry K Gambrell has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Larry K Gambrell has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Larry K Gambrell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. L. Kyle Gambrell may be a very busy doctor and getting an appointment takes a while, but in my experience with him, he is worth the wait. He not only cares about his patients, his personality makes up for visits with other doctors I've seen in the past. I had a sinus surgery done by him and my experience with that was not bad at all. I experienced no pain once the surgury was complete. Perhaps, if I did have to have my septum repaired, as it was a possiblility, then a little pain would have been involved. Overall, I would highly recommend this doctor for anyone seeking a highly professional and worthwhile doctor.
I do recommend him but you have to wait to get an appt a long time. I had to wait six weeks. He is very intelligent and on top of things and takes care of you. I did sinus surgery with him. The only bad thing is that he didn't prepare me for the pain I would feel just after surgery BUT..I do highly recommend him. I feel that he cares, does a good job and diagnosis correctly.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Larry K Gambrell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSebastopol Ambulatory Surgery Center, 6880 Palm Ave, Sebastopol, CA
Dr. Larry K Gambrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebastopol, CA.