Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Larry J Geier
Larry J Geier is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS. He speaks English.
13212 Barkley St
Leawood, KS 66209
Book Online Now
Larry J Geier has the following 9 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Genetic Counseling
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
Showing 1 of 1
Larry Geier is the best physician I have ever had
Self-verified patient of Larry J Geier - Posted on May 18th, 2010
Larry J Geier Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Larry J Geier's office for more information.
13212 Barkley St Leawood, KS 66209
More about Larry J Geier
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio, Dr. Larry J. Geier graduated Summa Cum Laude from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terra Haute, Ind., with a bachelor’s degree in Biological Engineering. He earned his medical degree at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, where he was named to the Alpha Omega Alpha national medical honorary society, and he earned his MBA from Pepperdine University. Dr. Geier completed his Internal Medicine residency at Keesler Air Force Medical Center in Biloxi, Miss., and his Hematology/Oncology fellowship at the Letterman Army Medical Center in San Francisco, Calif. Dr. Geier is board certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. He has a passion for cancer genetics and, as result of his leadership, Kansas City Cancer Center has received national recognition for its work in genetic risk evaluation, assessment, testing and management. Dr. Geier is a member of the expert panel of Bright Pink, a national non-profit organization that provides education and support to young women who are at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer. Dr. Geier unveiled the results of a new study at the 2009 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting. The Kansas City Cancer Center study he presented at ASCO examined the role of the community-based oncologist in determining a patient’s genetic cancer risk factors, potentially leading to actual prevention of future cancers. Dr. Geier also served as chair of an educational symposium regarding Cancer Genetics in the Community Oncology setting.
Locations & Directions13212 Barkley St, Leawood, KS
Take a minute to learn about Larry J Geier in Leawood, KS, in this video.
Larry J Geier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leawood, KS.